In this comptitive world, where one cannot afford to miss even a single moment, QRG Super Speciality Hospital brings Preventive Health Check-up program to make sure that you are one step ahead of competition.
Why One should go for Preventive Health Checks ?
Every individual should undergo reqular health checkups after age of 25. The interval at which these checkups should be done is normally a year but for some special groups it would be lessor than a year.
Preventive Health Checkups
Please read the following instructions carefully before your health check:
- Kindly take prior appointment. QRG Preventive Health Check begins at 9:00 am.
- Appointments for packages that require you to be on empty stomach are given only upto 10.30 am, as fasting blood investigations done later in the day do not give accurate outcome.
- Please come on empty stomach i.e. you need to be fasting overnight, however you are advised to have 2-3 glasses of plain water before coming for your health check, to facilitate an ultrasound on full bladder.
- Kindly bring your morning samples of urine and stool, if part of your package, in clean and dry containers (containers can be collected a day in advance from QRG Preventive Health Check Department or from any nearby chemist)
- In case you are on any medication, please bring them with you and take them after your breakfast as you go through your health check. If you experience any discomfort, we shall arrange for the consultation with our physician immediately.
- If you are diabetic, do not take insulin at the morning, it can be taken after the breakfast (once fasting blood investigations and ultrasound has been done.
- If you are a smoker, kindly do not smoke on the day of your health check.
- If required, you may bring one attendant along, the attendant should not be a child below the age of 12 years
- Ladies are not advised to undergo preventive health check-up during menstrual cycle days.
- If pregnant, or suspecting pregnancy, one shall not undergo X-ray, Mammography or Bone Densitometry